Sunday, November 19, 2006

THREE teeth!

Mommy normally helps me write my blogs, but today Daddy is helping me. He was the first one to spot my new tooth! Now I have THREE! The new one is on top. Daddy says there's no picture yet because the tooth is still too small to see in a picture.

Last night Mommy and Daddy left me with Mrs. Vicki (one of the band moms) because they had free tickets to the symphony. I don't know what that is, but I sure was happy to see Mommy and Daddy when I woke up this morning! Mrs. Vicki took really good care of me, though. We played for a while until I reminded her that it was time to go to bed.

I really love to explore things. Once I can get around on my own, Mommy and Daddy are going to be really busy! I like to find my toys, but I'd much rather explore things that are on the coffee table or the computer desk. I love sitting on Daddy's lap while he's typing. I pull at the cables, slap the computer keyboard, and all kinds of fun stuff!!! Daddy puts some toys up here for me to play with, but I'd rather pull on other things.

We're getting ready to go to church, so I guess that's all for now. We're still visiting different churches to find one we like. I'm always very popular no matter where we go, so I don't see what the big deal is. Anyway, have a great Sunday, everybody! (Countdown to Grandmaw & Papaw's house: 3 days! :) )

0 comments: