Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year's Day

Hi everyone. Today we all slept in late (I even slept later than usual). Mommy went to the craft store and daddy and I watched some football and of course - the Rose Parade! Then we went to the park as the weather was real nice today. Daddy said we had to eat steaks on New Year's Day so after they put me to bed, they grilled steaks. Daddy goes back to work tomorrow. I sure did enjoy having my daddy around alot more than usual. Our next travel adventure is at the end of this month. We are going with daddy to Savannah for a few days. He will attend a conference while mommy and I go visiting old friends. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comments:

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

At least somebody got out of the house for NYEve. Keep the party alive for us, Laura!