Saturday, March 31, 2007

Safely in LA

Lousiana, that is.
Mommy and Daddy woke me up last night at 9:30 and put me in the car. We drove for a long time. I woke up at 2 a.m. to remind them I was back there -- I think they forget I'm in the back seat! It's really dark back there, you know. Anyway, we stopped for a little while, then they put me back in the car. The next thing I knew, we were at Grandmaw and Papaw's house! Daddy took me in the house, handed me to Grandma, and went straight to bed. Silly Daddy -- doesn't he know that you're supposed to go to bed at NIGHT, not first thing in the morning?! We're having a great time so far. Papaw said we get to eat crawfish on Tuesday. I've never had them, but Mommy and Daddy sure seem excited!

2 comments:

jenni said...

Good to hear you made it to see papaw and grandma safely...

Eat a crawdad for Ben..

Laura said...

Where are these updates we're supposed to be getting?!?!
I WANNA SEE MY CUTE NEPHEW IN ACTION!