Monday, May 07, 2007

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

One more day till my First Birthday! Mommy has been working hard on my cake. I think she took on more than she can handle - but we'll see how it turns out. She's making me a 3-D Noah's Ark cake. I'm sure she'll put some pictures on after it's finished. I also noticed a lot of toys in mommy and daddy's bedroom. There's a big decorated bag from Grammy & Grampa and also some presents from Papaw & Gramma. I can't wait to see my new toys. :) I am learning lots of new things lately. I can say "uh-oh" and "da-da". I can wave hi and bye too! I am also getting the hang of my walker. I don't fall on my face like I used to with it. Going down the hall is fun. Here's some pictures.


Nekkid











Walking









Watching TV










Tuba Lessons









Waving









Jail


2 comments:

jenni said...

Poor kid -- why did you have to leave on a sad pic..?? The tub pic and waving pic are the best! however, they are all cute..

I think Tammy's getting better at this whole blogging process..

Can't wait to see the photos from tomorrow!!

Laura said...

The jail picture is precious! Looks like he's doing all kinds of fun things --can't wait to see them all in person in July!