Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fun times in the country

We have had quite a week here at Papaw & Grammaw's out in the country. Today Papaw took me out on his new lawnmower and then we rode the John Deere. Grammaw has read me stories every night and I enjoy getting into her cabinets. Mommy and me are going home on Friday.
Oh....Papaw found one of mommy's old toys! I am trying it out right now. Mommy will put a picture on tomorrow. It's a really loud plastic lawn mower! It makes lots of noise - especially on the wood floor :) I can't wait to play with it at Christmas when we come back to visit.








2 comments:

jenni said...

Love this pictures...
Grammaws are the best readers!
You guys have a safe trip home and a happy anniversary

jenni said...

Hey are we walking yet?
Or Did he show off his stepping skills to his Papaw and Grammaw?