Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Night Lights

Tonight I went to my first football game of the season. This is my cool band "show" shirt for daddy's band. The show this year is from the Broadway musical "Wicked" and daddy says it's the coolest band shirt he's ever had! Oh - and I also wore my cool new Gator hat..

When we got to the stadium, I figured out how to climb immediately. We don'thave stairs at home, so mommy didn't know I could do this until tonight. It was sooo much fun getting all dirty! My knees and hands were black once we got home.


The band was playing the pregame show and I had to dance!
then I had to put my hat away...

then daddy and me watched some football...


1 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you had a good time! I can't wait to go to some football games this year!