Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Candyfest!

Tonight we went to Candyfest at our church. There was so much stuff to see. There were lots of fun game booths, inflatables, hay rides, animals, movies on a big screen outside, and lots and lots of candy! Mommy made me this cool fireman costume. This is the best picture of me. All the rest are of my backside walking away. I had things to discover and didn't want to stand around and pose for pictures. I'm sure you understand.

Daddy and me. This is the best way to see everything

My candy bag didn't have much in it at this point...

Like I said, places to go; people to see - I was busy
The animals were fun to touch but they sure did stink!






2 comments:

jenni said...

wohooo candy --
I can't believe jacob wouldn't sit still -- little busy body... :D

jenni said...

Jacob is too cute in this costume..

And is really showing off his pearly whites in the first pic... :D!