Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in Kentucky

What a fun trip to see Aunt Laura & Uncle Pete in Kentucky. I got to hang out with my cousin Ben and play in leaves, go to the park, play with Aunt Laura's dog Hannah, eat pumpkin bread and cake from Grammy when no one was looking :), run laps in the house on the hard wood floors and make lots of noise. Oh yeah - and I watched some football too. Here's me and my cousin Ben. He gave me lots of "hugs" that turned into headlocks Here's daddy and me in our 5K shirts that we wore the morning of Thanksgiving. Grammy drew the rocking horsey and Aunt Laura had it put on shirts for me and Ben.


Uncle Pete Crawford put this tattoo on me without daddy knowing. When mommy changed my clothes the first night - here it was! Daddy says if secret tatoos are what it takes for Kentucky to lose every week, then please send the rest of the tatoos. Do they also work for basketball?
We didn't take many pictures with our camera - but I did post them on Jacob's website - there are only a few if you want to check them out.

1 comments:

Laura said...

cute tub pic!!! i MISS the noise!! I wasn't saying the quiet was a good thing...