Monday, December 10, 2007

For Grammy

Apparently Grammy wanted Cousin Ben and me to make handprints for her at Turkentucky. Well, we got distracted, and I guess she forgot, because Mommy and Daddy found two handprint kits with plaster and a mold in their room after they left.
So Mommy and Daddy brought the kit home, and today we made my latest handprint. As you can see, I didn't like it AT ALL! The plaster was all squishy, and Daddy was holding my hand down in it. He wanted me to be still, and of course I didn't want to do that.

Somehow Daddy managed to get me to hold still long enough. I sure wish Grammy was here to do it, though. She is much more gentle than Daddy!

4 comments:

Laura said...

poor jacob! hank never has had much finesse....

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

I'd like to see you try it!!!!!! :)

Laura said...

true, true

Tammy said...

Well - it was Jacob's bedtime when we decided to this - which was pretty lame on our part. Oh well - it dried last night and came out real cute :)