Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my little "monster"

Jacob is not 2 yet - but has been acting like it lately!!! He has forgotten how to listen and obey (or maybe he was just pretending all along? hmm...) :D I love cookie monster on the side but do wish I could scoot himn over so you could see more of him. oh well...this blue is my absolute favorite color too!!

Funny from yesterday. Jacob's wagon is parked inside the house. On occasion, he runs over and climbs in and plays with some of his toys... Yesterday he climbed in, closed the door, tried to buckle himself in and pointed to the door and yells "go!!" and started shaking the wagon back and forth. So - I honored his request and we went on a ride up and down our street.

2 comments:

pete said...

add the opacity lines from your other blog in, but with a better number, so you can see cookie monster bleed through :)

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

No complaint from me about the colors:)