Sunday, March 09, 2008

VIDEOS! (Jacob's growing vocabulary)

Before we get to Jacob's new word, I would like to share a video that follows up on one of Jacob's tshirts. You saw the shirt in a picture a few blogs ago. It reads: "WARNING: I MAKE A MESS." This is true. But, to get the whole story, please watch this video:

[Click here to view the video if it won't play in Blogger.]





Jacob has added to his vocabulary! Check this out:
[Click here to view the video if it won't play in Blogger.]

3 comments:

Laura said...

way to go jacob! your uncle pete and i were just talking about sssslithering sssssnakes in the garden section of Target!

jenni said...

now for the word - sneaky
wtg jacob on your new word

Tuba, or not tuba ... that is the question said...

Does anyone have music (recording or notation) for the Sneaky Snake song? I have lyrics online, but I don't remember the whole tune. All I remember is "Sneaky snake drinks root beer, and he just makes me sick. Whenever he's not dancing, he looks just like a stick...."