Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sundays

Time to do a little catching up on the ol' Jacob and Ryan blog.

I (Hank) have been crazy busy with band camp and leadership pre-camp the past two weeks.
Meanwhile, Ryan and Jacob are keeping Mommy busy. Fortunately, they play well together.


Last week, Tammy went outside to check on the pool. It's been so stinkin' hot around here (heat index above 120 degrees most afternoons) that you really can't go outside. (Makes marching band a challenge.) So we haven't even looked at the pool in a while. Big mistake. We have wild onions that grew through the tarp and through the bottom of the pool.

And last but not least, last Sunday right before church I was showing Ryan off when someone looked at him sucking on his paci and said, "Oh, he's teething." I said, "No, not yet." Then I stuck my finger in his mouth and changed my tune! He had his first tooth! We tried and tried to get a good picture, but he didn't cooperate. Finally, today we got him to cooperate, and look what we found!
Two teeth, clear as day! (No need to zoom in like we had to with Jacob.)

Tomorrow is the first day back at school for teachers (although band directors have been working for two weeks). Jacob's first day of Pre-K is FRIDAY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Am+a said...

So, I guess squirting with RoundUp is not an option for getting rid of the pool onions. Yikes!

I got to see Ry's teeth at church Wednesday night. Awww.... he's growing up! Thanks for sharing the fun pics.