Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the 5 year old brain

Today I am most thankful for my sweet Jacob.  He's 5 and is really communicating with new words and more sentences these days.  But - some days he's still a little confused...Cousin Ben wrote him a letter and mailed it to Jacob.  So, we open it and read it and I tell Jacob that we need to write Ben a letter back.  He says "ooo!!  ok mommy what letter are we going to write to Cousin Ben?  R?  T?".   Such cuteness is Jacob some days...We did write Ben back and it is good handwriting practice for both of them.  I think they will be pen pals now :)  Love it!  

I am also thankful for Jacob's school and all the awesome teachers and administrators there.  This Friday is a school-wide picnic under the pecan trees.  I can't wait to go have lunch with him!

1 comments:

Am+a said...

ah.... evidence of our day & time. You probably don't get many snail-mail LETTERS... sweet Jacob boy.

Thanks for sharing!