Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What? you mean I should blog more often?....

Yes, we have slacked on the blogging.  October was crazy busy.  Hank was working for most of it and by the 4th week I was just tired with a capital T.  Anyway, I LOVE November and I LOVE Thanksgiving.  It has always been my favorite holiday and reminds me of how much I have to be thankful for.  I won't say I'm going to blog every day in November as I feel I should be thankful EVERYday - even when I don't blog about it.  But for today - I'll just say that right now at this moment I have a cute 20 month old Ryan who is in his bed supposed to be taking his nap.  Just checked on him and found that he had gotten his shirt off.  So there he is standing up in his jeans and no shirt and cute fat little belly poking out.  I am thankful that 20 months ago Ryan James came into our lives.  He's loud, playful and never met any type of meat he didn't devour!!  He makes funny sounds as he's trying to figure out how to say words - he even manages to "talk back" without words.  He also managed to break furniture even before he started to crawl.  But all that to say how much we love him just how he is and are so very thankful for him.  He's gonna do great things. 

I can't talk about being thankful with out also mentioning the other two boys in my life.  Hank means the world to me and he is the best dad the boys could ever want.  Jacob continues to make me smile as he is growing up to be such a sweet and smart little boy.  He always thinks of others and loves to share - even his Halloween candy!!  He remembers what your favorites are and offers them to you before he even takes for himself.  He is like his daddy and likes to serve others - for that I am thankful on so many levels.

Today - my hear is full and am thankful!

0 comments: