Wednesday, December 27, 2006

NEW VIDEOS!!

Jacob's Daddy here:
I am in the process of posting new videos on PutFile.
When I say "new," I mean "new to you." In other words, these are from Thanksgiving. We're getting caught up, and hopefully the Christmas videos will be up by Thursday. You don't want to miss the video of Mom giving Jacob a bath!

Anyway, here's one from November:
http://media.putfile.com/Jacob-Giggles-95

And that will probably be the last one on putfile, because after trying Google Videos with the next one, I'm never going back! It's a neat video of Jacob enjoying his first tractor ride with Papaw Spell.



Enjoy! Christmas videos will be up soon.

1 comments:

Redhead Runner said...

Hey Jacob,
I can't help thinking how great that tractor video would look dubbed to sound from the Grover "Near.....Far" scene from Sesame Street.
-Uncle Pete- (the red one)