Monday, December 25, 2006

More Christmas Pictures :)

More pictures ... hopefully this time you can click on them to see the larger version.

Here I am with Grampa, sporting our Santa hats. Mine is a little big, but I'm sure it will fit perfectly next year!
Grammy liked showing me how to use my new hammer. It lights up and makes funny noises every time you boink something with it! (I don't think she was supposed to boink ME with it, though!)
I had some yummy Christmas dinner -- peas and green beans! Mmmm!
Here's our Christmas tree with all the presents.
(Note from Jacob's dad: We sure miss everyone! We definitely have to get together this summer, if not before. Tammy and Jacob and I loved being here, but it just wasn't the same without everyone else here!)

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

0 comments: