Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What we've been up to..

Here's my new dragon towel from Miss Mary Ann. I really like it. Grandma & Me on the porch
I'm eating cajun rice-n-gravy and butter peas and some roast too!
Papaw & me
Papaw took me for a wagon ride
Grandma came too..
Papaw was putting curlers in Grandma's hair cause - since their accident, Grandma can't use her arm good to fix her hair - so when I saw the curlers I took one and Grandma put some in my hair. Daddy said we had to explain this picture. I don't know why, I'm still cute as ever - even with curlers :)


2 comments:

pete said...

Thanks for all the pics!
Looks like your having a great time with your Grandma & Papaw.. Dragon towel looks neat..

jenni said...

Jacob's daddy is a dork!... The curlers need no explanation... Love the pics.. Looks like Jacob is having a blast with his grandparents there...