Monday, June 11, 2007

Grandma and Papaw are here!

Grandma and Papaw are here! Mommy and Daddy and I drove all the way to Dothan on Saturday so we could drop off the car carrier. Then we went to a couple of flea markets. Finally, it was time to go home. Mommy and Grandma and I got to ride in the new car!

(Note from Daddy: Jim and Sheri were able to get a better price on the car in Lousiana than we were able to get here, so we did the paperwork via DHL and they towed it to Dothan for us. Now back to Jacob.)

On Sunday we all went to church. Today everyone else is "being a bum" while I run around and get into stuff! It's fun. I can reach the stuff on the computer desk now - including the computer! Tomorrow the boys are going to the Barber Shop.

Mommy and Daddy have only taken ONE PICTURE the whole time Grandma and Papaw have been here. Something must be wrong with them, but anyway, here it is. Grandma read my story to me before bedtime last night. I'll see what I can do about getting them to take more pictures.

Meanwhile, it's REALLY hot outside. Daddy says it is almost 100 degrees!

2 comments:

Laura said...

He's getting so BIG! I look forward to additional pics!

pete said...

See ya in about a month! Tell Mom and Dad to get the camera out and take some pics!