Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I had to leave the room (and laugh)!

Yesterday Jacob got into his diapers AGAIN! So I decided to try a "time out" and see if he could get a clue that this was NOT a good idea in the future. So, I took all the toys out of the crib and put him in there - gave him the "mommy face" and sternly told him to sit down and I closed the door. A few minutes later I hear a banging on the wall (his crib is right next to the wall). So I go in there and he's holding on to the rails and bouncing up and down having a grand ole' time. I immediately had to leave because I could not help but smile and laugh. I'ts our own fault as we sorta taught him that bouncing on our bed was fun if he held on to the footboard. Oh well - guess you had to see this to get how funny it was - but just thought I'd share with you. I'll get this parenting thing down one day :)

1 comments:

jenni said...

that's awesome!
Ben stuck his tongue out at me the other day -- *shifty eyes* don't know where he learned that from *grin*