Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back home

I'm back home. Didn't do too much this week. I colored alot. I'm on my 2nd "BIG" coloring book and my 2nd box of crayons. I used the others all up at my Papaw and Grandma's. I'm saying lots of new words lately. Daddy taught me to say "goooooo Gators!". Now daddy makes me say it all the time. I also say and recognize: clock, yellow (yeyow) chair, shoes, elbow, cup, knee... the list goes on.

We go for his 2 year check up on the 9th. Oh - and he's signed up for day camp for June and July - it's a Tuesday/Wednesday morning program. He's gonna have such fun :)

2 weeks until the big day. 2 years old!! I just can't belive it. We're thinking of making a "car" cake as he loves cars. Found some cool designs on the web, so we're gonna take a stab at it. I am bringing cup cakes to his day school the day before his birthday too so he can have a little party with kids his age.

Until next time....

3 comments:

Laura said...

nice job on the coloring, Jacob! thanks for the update :)

jenni said...

There's the little guy!!
Jacob is going to be TWO!! that's crazy talk..
I guess all the cute "oooooo"s are done for.. and mom and dad have a new vid to make/post.

We miss you jacob! Love your rocket shirt!

Tammy said...

you know - he still does the "oooo" thing too! along with words. that's my boy!