Tuesday, April 29, 2008

little ladies man

We have this "word" book for Jacob. Every day we go through it and learn some new words. So yesterday Jacob was looking at the book and the first few pages are of boys and girls doing things and pointing to different body parts. Jacob looks at each one and points to it and says "girl"... girl girl girl.......I tried to explain that some were boys....it was like I spoke Greek because they were ALL girls in his mind. :) Oh - and out of the blue I guess we are starting to learn the alphabet. Hank and I always have T-shirts with words on them. Sometime ago, Jacob learned what "o" looks like. Last night Hank taught him "s". He giggled himself silly saying "esssss" "esssss". I guess it's cuz snake and slinky start with s and he loves saying those...He's just saying words like cray now. Every day a few more. Yay Jacob!....that's "J" "A" "C" "O" "B"

1 comments:

Laura said...

way to learn stuff faster than your parents can teach it, Jacob -- that's my kind of boy!