Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Party #1

Jacob will be 2 years old tomorrow!!!! So, we are having a few parties for him. Today I brought treats to Jacob's day-school. I made rice krispie pops with mini chocolate chips. Yumm. Jacob was the only kid that ate the whole thing. Once I showed him what to do with it, he was off to the races:) The other kids nibbled, but mostly played with the sticks. It was pretty funny to watch them all. Tomorrow daddy works late so not much of a party before it's bedtime - but we plan to celebrate as a family on Friday night and then next weekend, we'll have some friends over for cake and more presents!! This year's cake will be a CAR. Wish us luck on making that one. Since Jacob likes to say (and eat) cookies - I think I will make him a cookie cake for our family party. He calls them "coo coos".






0 comments: