Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August, 2014

Hey folks!  School is in "mostly" full swing.  I think we are all still adjusting to the routine.  The boys love their new schools and teachers.  Jacob is in 3rd grade and his homework level has doubled :(  But - he's not complaining and he's doing great!  Jacob also started taking piano lessons.  He has had 2 lessons and he really enjoys it and is doing well.

In other news....I started my own business this week!  It's an errand running service for locals around here.  I've had 1 client so far :)  I am currently passing out flyers/brochures and am trying to gain clients.  I also started a Facebook page for the business.  This is new territory for me so I'm quite nervous - but really hope it does well as I sure don't like sitting around the house and I really don't want to go back to an office setting.  
my business:  All Around Errands
Jacob and daddy in their first duet:  Duet #1  and their 2nd (this one features Ryan vs. the pillows) Duet #2
I tried to just load the videos here - but was having trouble so you can view them from the facebook link for now.

On to September!