Saturday, December 23, 2006

Getting ready for Christmas

Once again, Daddy is helping me with my blog.
We are having fun in Fort Smith with Grammy and Grampa. Yesterday we went shopping. We went to the mall, then we went to the TOY STORE! Grammy said Mommy and Daddy should be glad that I don't run all over the store grabbing things and screaming. I think next year will be different. Right now, moving around on my own seems like too much trouble! Why would I mess with that when I can get Mommy or Daddy to pick me up and take me wherever I need to go?
Anyway, after shopping we went to Bob and Wendy's restaurant for some catfish. At least, everyone else ate catfish. I sat in the high chair and practiced throwing my toys.
I think today I'm going to spend the afternoon with Grammy and Grampa while Mommy and Daddy "get lost" for a little while. That will be fun!
Sorry there's no pictures this time. I'll have some next time, I promise!

1 comments:

jenni said...

Hope Grammy and Grandpa spoil you rotten! B/c it's obvious Mom and Dad aren't doing the job well enough **giggle**